hank you for your interest. Up to now, membership at our web site has been available only to businesses and organizations that license our technology for the community they serve. If your organization is interested in licensing our capabilities, please email us at email@example.com.
By popular demand, we will be making our paid membership also available to individuals. But while we are working on that goal, should you be interested to sign up as a member, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive instructions on how to join.
Note that many features of our knowledgebase remain available to everyone for free. Enjoy!
Benefits of membership:
- As a member you will have access to greater detail and all of the features of our site.
- You can create and maintain your personal health profile (which can include illnesses, allergies, dietary preferences, health risks and medications that you are taking), so that you can receive personalized information from our site.
- You can access many features that are not available to visitors such as:
- Suggest a Food which offers recommendations for food or remedies within a food group that you have selected that ties to your personal health and diet profile and preferences.
- Is it good or bad for me which answers the question of whether an individual food item or alternative therapy is helpful or harmful to your individual health profile.
- Detailed list of dietary recommendations organized by food group made available via the Show Me More feature.
- The above features can be very helpful when dining out, grocery shopping or planning meals.
- We provide unbiased health, fitness and diet information. We do not make, nor distribute any dietary supplement, herbs, natural foods, diet products, OTC drugs or “magic” formulas.
- Information presented on our site is confirmed by, derived from or based on the most respected research and sources. On our web site, you can easily view our references for virtually everything we present. You can also view our references here.
- We prioritize our research focus and content based on the items of interest to our members and your feedback.