Who we are
Providers & Payers
Patient's active engagement in managing their chronic conditions results in:
- Better care and outcomes
- Lower hospital re-admission rates
- Increased compliance with prescribed therapy
At last, a solution for patients suffering from multiple health issues
Patients & Consumers
- Guidance tailored to your profile and based on the information you provide about your needs and health conditions
- Actionable information – no need to figure out the next step or how to translate the information into action
- Easy to understand and easy to use
- Release 2.6 Roll out (July 2016): This is a new and significant update to the prior version of those apps that were released in 2014.
- Announcing the first apps to support the 2015-2020 Dietary Guidelines for Americans, produced jointly by the US Dept. of Health &
- The first tool in support of the most promising study, recently published and easy to follow MIND diet is available now at all major
- New app focused on Osteoarthritis aka Degenerative Arthritis and its combination with other likely health issues. Available now at all
- New App focused on Age-related Macular Degeneration (AMD) and its combination with other likely conditions that might accompany it.
- New app focused on Osteoporosis and the likely health issues that might accompany it. Available now at all major app stores.
Ten ``Superfoods`` that may be terrible for you!!
May be a ``Superfood``
But a bad choice if you have …
Almonds or Walnuts
Herpes or IBS, or are allergic to tree nuts
Kidney stones (especially uric acid-based stones)
Medications such as anticoagulants (e.g., warfarin)
Iron overload (Hemochromatosis)
High triglycerides, candidiasis, or yeast infection
Calcium-oxalate kidney stones
Swordfish & other deep sea fish
Pregnant (need to avoid mercury)